Hospital / Rehab:
- Joe Johnson, father of Teresa Burgess, continues rehab in Lebanon. He plans to be dismissed on Friday, October 18th.
- Donna Keene is doing well and continues care in Community Care of Rutherford County room F4.
- Peggy Taylor continues rehab and has been moved to room 106 in NHC in Murfreesboro.
- Colten Birchell, son of Jessica Byrn and stepson of Cody Byrn, is scheduled to receive biopsy results for his stomach issues.
- Richard Butler, friend of Diane and Dewane Hickey, underwent a successful procedure on his meniscus and is feeling better.
- Tommy Colyar, known to many in the Smyrna church, is undergoing tests and will have several serious surgeries soon. Pray for his healing.
- Donna Craighead, aunt of Melanie Davenport, began daily chemo and radiation last week for cancer.
- Bill Davis is recovering from a large cut & stitches on his head which he sustained in a fall last week.
- Betty Graham continues tests to determine the cause of her anemia.
- Glenda Harber continues to recover following back surgery.
- Morgan Herring, daughter of Jason and Lori Herring, is wearing a heart monitor for a month due to issues she has had for a while. Please pray that it is nothing serious, and that they will soon receive answers.
- Connie Hyer and Kelli Lamb, two precious ladies from Crescent Church of Christ and friends of Angie Blair, need our prayers that God will help them as they go through cancer treatments.
- Bill Jenczyk should receive pretesting results this month for possible deep brain stimulation surgery for his Parkinson’s disease.
- Chris Jenkins, a friend of Amanda Gilreath, continues radiation for a few more weeks for Grade 4 brain cancer.
- Anthony McCord, son of Daniel and Joan McCord, continues treatment for cirrhosis of the liver.
- Savannah Morgan, mother of Jim Morgan, is dismissed from rehab.
- Carolyn O’Neal, a visitor to Smyrna, is suffering with health issues.
- Amy O’Neill is scheduled to undergo outpatient surgery this
- Wednesday, October 16th, to repair a torn meniscus.
- Bill Ramey, brother of Barbara Grimes, continues his regular chemo and blood tests. Please pray for good blood test results.
- Sharon Ream, friend of Jody Schott, struggles with life / health issues.
- Steven Richards, a friend of Gary and Cathy Smithson, is suffering with a brain tumor and has been placed under Hospice care.
- Sharon Ridley continues recovery following a knee replacement.
- Paula Schreiner, known to many in the Smyrna church, continues tests for her headaches and nausea.
- Ron Shaw, brother of Jerry Shaw, is suffering with a lot of pain as he goes through his trials with cancer.
- Nancy Simmons continues receiving shots for her skin condition.
- Hayes Wakefield, friend of Barbara Grimes, received unfavorable results and his prognosis does not look good.
- David Warren, cousin of Frank Warren, continues cancer treatments.
- Paul Warren, father of Frank Warren, is suffering with kidney stones.
- Brittany Wright, a friend of Erica Shaw, underwent successful surgery to remove a mass.
- Burton Young, brother of Gloria Holland / uncle of Michelle Heil, has been dismissed from rehab.
- Ed Shake, father of Michelle (Ben) Edmonds, known to many in the Smyrna church, passed away October 12th following a battle with cancer. His funeral service will be held on Saturday, October 19th, in Illinois. Please keep his family in your prayers.
Sharon Sisco, known to many in the Smyrna church, passed away last week. Her funeral service will be a planned private family service.