Hospital / Rehab:
- Jeanette Barrett, mother of Katrina Thomas’ friend, continues care in Alive Hospice in Murfreesboro.
- Savannah Morgan, mother of Jim Morgan continues rehab in Stones River Manor room 5310.
- George Spain, stepfather of Frankie Poole, continues rehab in Adams- Place room 1135 following surgery.
- Nadine Turnbow is undergoing treatment in StoneCrest room 209.
- Burton Young, brother of Gloria Holland / uncle of Michelle Heil, remains in Life Care Ctr. of Blount Co. room 137.
- Jerry Brooks is suffering with a tear in his cornea.
- Mike Clayton, brother-in-law of Cathy Smithson, has been dismissed from the hospital following successful back surgery on Mon., Sept. 9th.
- Faye Crick, sister of Wanda Todd, is struggling with anxiety.
- Frank Gardner, father of Mary Beth Jones, is scheduled to receive test results this Wednesday, September 11th. Pray for good results.
- Betty Graham is scheduled to undergo a colonoscopy on Thursday, September 19th, due to severe anemia.
- Kellie Hancock is suffering with severe back pain.
- Lauren Hargrove, daughter of Rita Sweeney’s cousin, will begin radiation soon following recent cancer surgery.
- Lynnette Henderson is undergoing tests and a procedure this week at Duke Hospital in N. Carolina in hopes that her spinal leak will be found.
- Arica Hinson, a young girl affiliated with Joan and Bud Cagle’s friend, is about to receive her second bone marrow transfer due to cancer.
- Bill Jenczyk is undergoing pretesting for possible deep brain stimulation surgery on Monday, September 16th, for his Parkinson’s disease.
- Chris Jenkins, a friend of Amanda Gilreath, continues radiation for a few more weeks for Grade 4 brain cancer.
- Anthony McCord, son of Daniel and Joan McCord, has been diagnosed with and is being treated for cirrhosis of the liver.
- Bill Ramey, brother of Barbara Grimes, is doing well and will have his scan on Sept. 24th. Please pray that his numbers have not increased.
- Sharon Ridley has been dismissed from hospital and continues to recover following a successful knee replacement last week.
- Nancy Simmons continues receiving shots her skin condition.
- Rita Sweeney will meet with a radiation oncologist sometime this month to discuss radiation treatments.
- Selena Townes continues recovery following major neck surgery.
- Hayes Wakefield, friend of Barbara Grimes, will go back to MD Anderson on Sept. 16th for his new scan. He is losing his eyesight .
- Martin Woods, father of Leslie Harper, is feeling better and has been dismissed from the hospital.
- Our sympathy is extended to Robert Graham and his family and to Margaret Plunket and her family in the loss of their beloved mother, Evelyn Graham, who passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, September 4th. We extend our sympathy also to her granddaughter, Emily Graham and to Evelyn’s extended family who are known to many in the Smyrna church. Evelyn was a long-time member of the Smyrna church and will truly be missed by all of us who know and love her. A memorial service will be held on Tuesday, September 10th at 7:00 p.m. in the Smyrna church main auditorium.