Hospital / Rehab:
- Jeanette Barrett, mother of a friend of Katrina Thomas, has been moved to Alive Hospice in Murfreesboro.
- Bill Morefield is scheduled to be dismissed from the hospital on Tuesday, August 20th following surgery to place three stents in blocked arteries. He is scheduled to undergo TAVR (aortic valve replacement) surgery on August 30th.
- Savannah Morgan, mother of Jim Morgan, continues rehab in Stones River Manor room 5310.
- Bobby Purcell, uncle of Glenn Purcell, continues recovery in Centennial 5121 following triple bypass surgery last week. Glenn and Danette thank you for your prayers.
- George Spain, stepfather of Frankie Poole, is undergoing rehab in AdamsPlace room 1135 following surgery.
- Burton Young, brother of Gloria Holland and uncle of Michelle Heil, remains in Life Care Center of Blount Co., Louisville, TN room 137.
- Vicki Ambrose continues a long process for healing of her eye. She thanks everyone for your continued prayers.
- Jerry Brooks underwent a successful second eye surgery on August 14th for a detached retina. He will follow-up with his doctor in a week.
- Frank Gardner, father of Mary Beth Jones, was scheduled to undergo a PET scan on Monday, August 19th and a bone test this Friday for prostate cancer. Please pray for a good prognosis and for his healing.
- Lauren Hargrove, 24-year old daughter of Rita Sweeney’s cousin, continues recovery from cancer surgery and will begin radiation soon.
- Chris Jenkins, a dear friend of Amanda Gilreath, begin radiation for five days a week for four to six weeks for Grade 4 brain cancer.
- Josh Jordan has been dismissed from the hospital following treatment for a virus and dehydration. He thanks you for your prayers and visits.
- David McGoldrick has been dismissed from the hospital and has been diagnosed with neuropathy.
- Jim Morgan is recovering and in a boot for the next six weeks due to a chipped bone and injured tendon in his foot.
- Bill Ramey, brother of Barbara Grimes, continues monitoring by his doctors. He will undergo a colonoscopy in the next week or so.
- Nancy Simmons continues a new series of shots to help with her skin condition. Please pray for her healing.
- Rita Sweeney is doing well following surgery and will follow up with her doctor on Tuesday, August 20th.
- June Thomas, 4-year old niece of Nathan and Laura Thomas, continues recovery following surgery last week in Ft. Worth, Texas. They are waiting to hear results this Wednesday, August 21st.
- Selena Townes is recovering and doing well following surgery on August 15th. She and Craig appreciate all of your continued prayers.
- Hayes Wakefield, friend of Barbara Grimes, began a new chemo. He is scheduled to go back to Houston in four weeks to regroup.
- We extend our sympathy to Diana Durham, known to many in the Smyrna church, and her family in the loss of her father, Clarence Peacock, who passed away on Thursday, August 15th. Mr. Peacock was a resident of The Waterford and was known and loved by all of us who are a part of the worship there on Sundays.