Hospital / Rehab:
- Brooklyn Constantine, sister of Rowan, a student in SCS’s 5-day program, is undergoing treatment in Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital for complications of cystic fibrosis. No visitors please.
- Quintyn Dean, 15-year-old friend of Ashley Brownson (daughter of Stephanie Brownson and granddaughter of David and Theresa McGoldrick) continues rehab in TriStar Skyline in Madison.
- Donna Keene remains in Community Care of Rutherford County room F4 and will soon be under Hospice care.
- Margaret Meek, grandmother of Jack and Beau Jones, children in Smyrna Christian School’s 5-day program, is being treated in the hospital for a recent diagnosis of Stage 4 lung cancer.
- Melba Shockney remains in Stones River Manor Room 5317.
- Crew Smith, premature newborn nephew of Mary Beth and Daniel Jones, is being treated in St. Thomas Rutherford NICU for bleeding on his brain. He will undergo repeated tests this Friday to determine the severity and the next steps. Prayers are requested for healing.
- Peggy Taylor continues rehab in NHC room 136 in Murfreesboro.
- Alexia Anderson, great-granddaughter of Bill and Barbara Anderson, has been dismissed from the hospital.
- Sharon Daley is feeling better following treatment for dehydration.
- Nettie Davis, sister-in-law of Shirley Anderson, has been dismissed from rehab.
- Susan DeSheles, a visitor to the Smyrna church, is recovering at her daughter’s home from head injuries that she sustained in a fall.
- Mike Lawson, son of William Lawson, received an excellent report from his doctor as he recovers in Pennsylvania from severe burns to his hip and leg. William remains with his son for two more weeks.
- James Mingle, father of Alec Mingle, has been discharged from rehab. Alec will be staying with him for several weeks.
- Roy Mullins, brother of Robert Mullins and high school classmate of Jim and Jean Ross, is undergoing treatments for colon cancer.
- David Pierce, cousin of Paul Lewis, is scheduled to undergo major cancer surgery this Friday in Texas. He will remain in the hospital two to three weeks.
- Dodd Saville, brother-in-law of Keith and Leslie Harper, is recover- ing from surgery to remove a portion of his foot due to diabetes.
- Ron Shaw, brother of Jerry Shaw and uncle of Glenn Shaw, has been dismissed from the hospital and will begin chemo soon.
- Amy Sherwood, mother of Maggie Sherwood, a student of Smyrna Christian School, is struggling with health issues
- Joyce Walton, mother of Ida Mae Couch, has been placed under Hospice care. She has been struggling with dementia for several years and has been declining over the past few days.
- Our sympathy is extended to Michael Beard and his family in the loss of his father, Henry Beard, who passed away on May 10th. His funeral service was held on Monday in Nashville.
- Our sympathy is extended to Anna Campbell, a student in the SCS 2-Day program, and her family in the loss of her great-grandfather, Sam Mangrum, who passed away in Texas. Prayers are requested for safe travels for Anna and her parents, Tony and Christie.
- Prayers are requested for Wayne Lankford, minister at East Main Church of Christ, and his family in the loss of his wife, Rita, who passed away on May 12th following a massive stroke. Visitation with the family will be held on Tuesday, May 14th from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. at Woodfin Funeral Home in Murfreesboro. Her funeral service will be held on Wednesday, May 15th at 1:00 p.m., also at Woodfin.
- We extend our sympathy to Wesley Markham, a student in the SCS 2-Day program, and his family in the loss of his grandfather, Robert Edward Markham, who passed away on May 6th. This family has had children and grandchildren in the SCS program.
- We extend our sympathy to Cherie Meece and her family in the loss of her father, Ralph Watson, who passed away on May 7th. His funeral service was held on May 10th in Madisonville, TN.
- Prayers are requested for Martha Thomas and her family in the loss of Jerry Highers, father of Martha’s son (Jeff Haworth) and the grandfather of Martha’s granddaughter (Blake Hatcher). Jerry passed away suddenly last week.