Hospital / Rehab:
- Mary Gill, aunt of Scott Grimes, has moved to ICU in Vanderbilt.
- Betty Graham has moved to Life Care of Hickory Woods room 309.
- Donna Keene remains in Community Care of Ruth. Co. room F4.
- Dolores Love, mother of Sandra Jones, is recovering in Azalea Court Assisted Living from injuries sustained in two falls.
- Margaret Meek, grandmother of Jack and Beau Jones, children in SCS’s 5-day program, continues treatment for Stage 4 lung cancer.
- Melba Shockney remains in Stones River Manor Room 5317.
- Peggy Taylor continues rehab in NHC room 136 in Murfreesboro.
- Everly Williamson, newborn niece of Amy Zerner, is undergoing treatment in NICU. Tori, sister-in-law of Amy and mother of Everly, is being treated for blood clots. Prayers are requested for healing for Tori and Everly and peace for Seth, Amy’s brother, and their other three children.
- Garrett Aakre, nephew of Melissa Welcher, is recovering following abdominal surgery and is awaiting biopsy results.
- Vicki Ambrose continues recovery from a damaged cornea.
- BettyeBoyd continues treatment for iritis.
- TeresaBurgess continues recovery from back surgery.
- Melba Carr, stepmother of Andra Davis, is scheduled to undergo tests to determine a date for heart surgery.
- MikeClayton, brother-in-law of Cathy and Gary Smithson, continues treatment for prostate cancer.
- Glenda Hunter, cousin of Angie Blair, has been dismissed from rehab and continues to recover from a hip replacement.
- Mike Lawson, son of William Lawson, has returned to work doing light computer work. William appreciates everyone’s prayers.
- David Lawyer ,uncle of Paul Plunket, is recovering from a mild heart attack and bypass surgery.
- Linda McConnell, a good friend of Audrey Heck, is undergoing chemo for a reoccurrence of cancer. Please pray for her healing.
- BettyMcGregor continues recovery from successful ear surgery.
- Rose Morgan, 100-yr.-old grandmother of Morgan Liddle, continues recovery under home health care.
- David Pierce, cousin of Paul Lewis, continues recovery following major cancer surgery in Texas.
- Dodd Saville, brother-in-law of Keith and Leslie Harper, continues recovery from surgery to remove a portion of his foot due to diabetes.
- Crew Smith, newborn nephew of Mary Beth and Daniel Jones, has been dismissed from NICU and will see a neurologist in November.
- Rita Sweeney underwent a recent mammogram which revealed a mass on her right side. She will undergo a biopsy on June 21st. She asks that we pray for good results.
- Richard Thomas continues recovery and is doing very well following double knee replacement surgery.
- Marietta Walden underwent successful cataract surgery last week and will undergo surgery on the other eye in two weeks.
- Betty Warren underwent successful surgery to repair her right arm bicep and rotator cuff.
- Prayers are requested for McKenzie (age 20) and Scarlett Thomson (age 12), nieces of Dave and Wendy Williams, in the unexpected loss of their dad who passed away last week. Prayers are also requested for their mom, Andrea.
Please pray for successful efforts for our missions’ team in Honduras this week and for safe travels home this Thursday.
My surgery went great. I am at home resting. I will see the doctor in ten days and the physical therapist in three days. Thanks goes out to all my family at church for prayers and concerns. You all are really a great family to have in Christ. Love to all, Betty Warren
Women at His Well
Ladies, you are invited to our next “Women at His Well” on Monday, June 24th at 6:30 p.m., hosted by Sherry Walden in the fellowship hall The theme is Summer Picnic Foods. Please sign up at the welcome center
July 4th Celebration
Mark your calendars! This year’s July 4th celebration and awesome fireworks show will be held on Friday, June 28th at 6:30 p.m. at the Haynes’ barn. The meat will be provided. Please bring sides and desserts. Also, don’t forget your lawn chairs! A sign-up sheet will be avail- able at the welcome center soon!
GriefShare Support Group
GriefShare will begin another session on Sunday, June 30th. The group will meet for 13 weeks from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. each Sunday in the Smyrna church education building room EDU 8. GriefShare is a grief support group designed to walk alongside those hurting from loss. If you or someone you love is struggling with grief, please consider joining this group. For more information about GriefShare, please contact Dale Bryson or Larry Swaim.
Ladies “Dine Out”
All ladies of the congregation are invited to dine out together on Monday, July 8th at 6:30 p.m. at Olive Garden, 1710 Old Fort Parkway in Murfreesboro. Sign up at the welcome center or RSVP to Pat Bennett at email@example.com or 615-268-4343.
Dewane and Diane Hickey, 2948 Beulah Church Road, Arrington, TN 37014
2019 VBS starts this Sunday
June 16-19th – 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Mommy & Me Swimming
June 30—July 5