Hospital / Rehab:
- Nettie Davis, sister-in-law of Shirley Anderson, continues rehab in NHC in Gallatin following back surgery.
- James Mingle, father of Alec Mingle, continues rehab in Life Care room 222.
- Savannah Morgan, mother of Jim Morgan, continues rehab in Stones River Manor room 5308.
- Melba Shockney remains in Stones River Manor Room 5317.
- Peggy Taylor continues rehab in NHC room 136 in Murfreesboro.
- Ralph Watson, father of Cherie Meece, remains in Asbury Place in Maryville.
- Tommy Abston underwent treatment in the emergency room last Sunday night for a kidney stone. He is suffering with pain and is taking medication to hopefully dissolve the stone.
- Rick Kutscher, father of Brandi Jackson, received great results from his tests that he does not have lymphoma!
- Anne Liddle is recovering following outpatient surgery last Friday.
- J. C. Meeks, father-in-law of June Meeks, is recovering following a stroke, and prayers are requested for his comfort.
- Emily Minnick continues recovery from her knee replacement.
- Johnny Murray, a friend of Allan Lane, is recovering following a heart procedure.
- Paul Parker, a good friend of Gary Smithson, has been diagnosed with cancer and is awaiting treatment details.
- Gene Sears, husband of June Sears, is suffering with shingles.
- LaDonna Swaim has been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver caused from taking opiate prescription medication for pain. She and Larry ask for your prayers as she searches for other methods of pain relief and as she seeks treatment for her liver condition.
- Charles Warren, brother of Frank Warren, is recovering follow- ing a hip replacement.
Congratulations to Sean and Amy O’Neill on the birth of their first grandchild, a baby boy! Quintyn Wyatt Bolay was born, weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz. and is 19 in. long, on Friday, April 12th to Quintyn and Kassi Bolay. Kassi is the daughter of Sean and Amy.
Women at His Well
All ladies of the congregation are invited to the next “Women at His Well” on Monday, April 22nd at 6:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall, hosted by Lee Burgess, Dottie Key and Pat Bennett. They will be demonstrating an “Instant Pot” cooking class. All ladies, who plan to attend, need to sign up at the welcome center so the hostesses will know how much food is needed and also what salads or desserts you would like to bring.
Serenity Class Open House
The Serenity Class will have an Open House on Sunday, April 28th during the morning Bible class period. You are invited to come and join this confidential class which has existed for 20 years. Next quarter Larry Swaim will be leading our class from his book, The Christian and Good Mental Health.
Couples Wedding Shower
The Smyrna church family is invited to a couples wedding shower in honor of Emery Allen and Jer- emy Stevens on Sunday, April 28th from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the fellowship hall. Emery and Jeremy are registered at Target and Walmart. Emery is the daughter of Mark and Kim All
Honduras Trip Meeting
A meeting will be held on Sunday, April 28th at 3:30 p.m. in the small auditorium for all who are going on the June Honduras mission trip. Please make every effort to attend.
Elders, Deacons and Minister Leaders Meeting
Elders, deacons and ministry leaders, mark your calendars for the next meeting to be held on Wednesday, May 1st in room EDU 6 following the evening Bible classes.