Hospital / Rehab:
- ♥ James Mingle, 95-year old father of Alec Mingle, is recovering in St. Thomas Rutherford room 420 following surgery to repair a broken leg.
- ♥ Savannah Morgan, mother of Jim Morgan, has moved to Stones River Manor room 5308 for rehab following surgery to repair a broken leg.
- ♥ Judy Ray remains in Vanderbilt ICU. She is being treated for an irregu- lar heartbeat following open heart surgery last week.
- ♥ Melba Shockney continues rehab in The Waters room 404.
- ♥ Peggy Taylor continues rehab in NHC room 136 in Murfreesboro.
- ♥ Sandy Thomas, wife of Ken Thomas and daughter-in-law of Richard and Martha Thomas, is recovering in St. Thomas Rutherford following successful surgery last week.
- ♥ Ralph Watson, father of Cherie Meece, remains in Asbury Place in Maryville.
- ♥ Ruby Wells, mother of Danny Wells, continues rehab.
- ♥ Scott Anderson received great news that he is able to wear special contact lenses which will correct his vision after five long years of not seeing well. His nephew, Ethan had one of his parents write on a pray- er card: “praise that his eyesight can be restored with special contacts.”
- ♥ James Cagle, brother of Kenneth Cagle, has been diagnosed with a condition in his blood. He is scheduled for further evaluation on Wednesday, March 20th.
- ♥ Jonathan Chapman is recovering from a broken foot.
- ♥ Don Clark, father of Cindy Zacharias, continues recovery following surgery to remove cancer. He will follow-up soon with his doctor.
- ♥ Inez Cline, sister of Ida Mae Couch, began radiation treatments this week. She is doing well.
- ♥ Janet Dodson continues recovery following surgery to remove her gallbladder.
- ♥ Lynn Gilpin, sister of Andra Davis, is recovering following a knee replacement.
- ♥ Sue Kirby continues recovery following successful back surgery.
- ♥ Rick Kutscher, father of Brandi Jackson, continues tests to determine a diagnosis of his health issues.
- ♥ Allan Lane is struggling with back issues.
- ♥ Mary Lane continues to struggle with health issues.
- ♥ Emily Minnick is scheduled to undergo a knee replacement this Wednesday, March 20th.
- ♥ Jerry Shaw continues in-home rehab.
- ♥ Our sympathy is extended to Morgan Parks whose close friend from Harding, Mary Joy Vebelein, passed away on Saturday, March 16th from serious injuries which she sustained in an automobile accident while on her way home for spring break. Please also pray for Mary Joy’s family during this difficult time.
- ♥ Tim Lavender and his group of twelve are scheduled to return home from Italy this Wednesday, March 20th. Please pray for their safe trip.
I would like to thank everyone for all the cards and letters. I really appreciated them during my sickness. I hope to be back to church maybe next week. Duane Hill
Dot Mullins will celebrate her 85th birthday on Wednesday, March 27th! Let’s help her family make Dot’s birthday extra special by sending her a card so that she may receive 85+ cards on her birthday. Her address is: Dot Mullins Life Care of Hickory Woods—Room 112 4200 Murfreesboro Pike Antioch, TN 37013