Hospital / Rehab:
- ♥ Lena Russell continues rehab in Life Care of Hickory Woods room 201.
- ♥ Peggy Taylor continues rehab in Life Care of Hickory Woods room 219.
- ♥ Tommy Abston passed his kidney stone and has also been sick with a cold.
- ♥ Scott Anderson continues to struggle with his eye, and prayers are requested that his eye will heal and that his sight will be re- stored.
- ♥ Bill Davis continues to be in a lot of pain from gout in his foot.
- ♥ Lissa Hale, a good friend of Amanda Gilreath, has been dismissed from rehab and continues therapy at home.
- ♥ Eddie Harris is recovering following successful, outpatient spine surgery on Monday, January 14th to repair a bulging disc.
- ♥ Carl Rushing, brother-in-law of Edna Clendenin, suffered sever- al mini strokes and is scheduled to undergo surgery for a clogged artery on Mon. Jan. 21st. Prayers are also requested for
- Edna’s sister, Mary (wife of Carl).
- ♥ Camden and Evelynn Walden, twin children of Robin Walden, grandchildren of Raymond and Sherry Walden, and great nephew and niece of Robert and Marietta Walden, are each scheduled to undergo a tonsillectomy on January 21st.
- ♥ Wanda Todd came forward on Sunday, January 6th and asked for prayers and to be restored. Wanda is the mother of Cara Thomas and grandmother of Jeremiah LeFlore.
- ♥ We extend our sympathy to the family and friends of Christopher Spradling, who passed away suddenly in Nevada from heart failure. Chris and his family and Sharon Thornhill, his mother in- law, are known to many in the Smyrna church.
- ♥ We extend our sympathy to Marilyn Taylor and her family in the loss of her brother-in-law Charles Butler, who passed away at the age of 87 January 6th. Please remember Marilyn and her family in your prayers.
Evelyn Graham will celebrate her 92nd birthday this Sunday, January 20th. Happy birthday, Evelyn!
Dear Brothers and Sisters, Thank you for all the prayers, encouragement and cards during my knee surgery. Love, Sharon and Eugene Daley
To My Church Family, I want to thank you for the Christmas basket. I am enjoying it very much. Thanks also for all the cards, Christmas and others. I wish I could thank each one personally, this note is to all of you. I miss being at worship, maybe soon I pray. Love to everyone, Evelyn Graham
Church Family, There are no words to adequately express our love and appreciation for all the support, love and prayers for our family and Thatcher this past year. God answered your prayers. He [Thatcher] is home with his family and continues to gain strength and show improvement. At this time, he is being home schooled! We love each and everyone of you. “Consider it pure joy, my brethren, whenever you face trials of many kinds.” James 1:2 Through you, God has shown His goodness. You’re a Blessing to us. With love, In Him, Roy and Kay Helton and Crissy and Jeremy Dunn